Hi, my name is Joanie and I’m the creator of Blossomedge Floral Cookie Bouquets. I created BLOSSOMEDGE(TM) as a way to share my love of taking cookies, candy, nuts and other popular confections and transforming them into delicious-tasting, beautiful bouquets that resemble real floral arrangements. For more information, please click here…
For a limited time, I have combined all of my first-season Blossomedge floral cookie tutorials into one complete set, titled The Basic Art of Floral Cookie Design! …
When you order this complete set, you will receive the 90 minute-long DVD – Floral Cookie Bouquets PLUS all of the first season Blossomedge e-tutorials – Autumn Floral Cookie Bouquets, Celebrating the Poinsettia, Peonies and Prim Roses, Lily of the Valley, and A Sweet Celebration of Spring.
(Please click on each tutorial title listed above for more information about that particular tutorial)
Each e-tutorial is filled with many large professional-like photos, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, recipes and many helpful tips to help guide you along the way. This complete set gives you all the basic, solid ground information upon which to build your floral cookie making skills. You can consider it the beginner’s course to floral cookie design!
It’s cookie season!…
Now is a great time to learn how to make floral cookie bouquets! You will be the talk of your friends, the office, or family get-togethers when you show up with an edible floral bouquet!…
Being as this is a new form of cookie bouquet, with the way the cookies have been attached to the stick, people often mistake the cookies for real flowers! But that’s when the fun part begins! Now, you get to tell them, they can EAT their flowers!
Get ready for lots of raving, people commenting on your amazing creativity, and thanking you for bringing such an unusual and beautiful, delicious display of cookies!
What people are saying…
I love it when people share their floral cookie bouquet-giving experiences with me!…
“People were freaking out when I brought my bouquet to the baby shower! They kept looking at it and asking me how in the world I made it! ”
“Fun stuff! I love this! Thanks Blossomedge! ”
“I made my cookie bouquet for a woman at the shelter. She cried when she saw it, said she had never seen anything so beautiful”
“ My friend thought the cookie flowers were real. She looked at me like I was crazy when I told her she could eat her flowers!”
“I was in charge of bringing dessert to the office party. I brought in my floral cookie bouquet and set it on my desk. No one looked at it because they thought it was daisies(flowers). When it was time for dessert, everyone was looking at me like “you forgot to bring dessert!” Then I reached into the cookie bouquet, pulled out a daisy cookie and gave it to my boss! She was so impressed! The only “bad” thing was that no one wanted to eat it because they said it was too pretty!”
“The photography in your e-tutorial is stunning. Thanks for your help when I emailed you that day. I appreciated the quick reply.”
“I love this! Can’t wait until your next tutorial comes out”
“I’m so excited! I can’t wait until I make another bouquet. I feel like I am becoming a pro at this floral cookie design.”
What is floral cookie design?…
Floral cookie design is the art of using cookies and other popular confections and candy to create an edible bouquet that closely resembles, and has the basic characteristics of, a real flower arrangement. Find out how easy it is to create a bouquet by clicking here…
What information is included the complete set?…
You will receive all the essential information on how to create the unique characteristics of each cookie flower plus, you will receive the following information:
- The Blossom Fondant recipe – the deliciously smooth, easy-to-make fondant that combines just two main ingredients, melted white chocolate and store bought, readymade frosting
- The Deep Velvet Fondant recipe– my recipe for creating a deep, rich-colored fondant without adding any additional food coloring. This unique recipe enables you to make a deep orange, black, dark green and even brilliant red fondant without that nasty chemical taste that can result from adding high amounts of food coloring to deepen fondant colors.
- Blossom Cookie Dough recipe – this recipe is essential for creating a firm-textured cookie dough, needed for making 3-dimensional floral cookies
- Tips for melting chocolate
- Tips for working with Blossom fondant
You will also learn how to:
- Create full rounded bouquets doing this one little trick when preparing the container
- Easily roll out cookie dough by reducing sticking issues with this one simple trick
- Attach the cookie flowers to the “stems”
- Create “leaves” out of ribbon
- Create different centers for your cookie flowers using frostings, candy, nuts, and other popular confections
- Take spritz and sugar cookies and even chocolate brownie cookies and turn them into beautiful floral-themed bouquets
- Make a giant cookie tree!…
- Decorate cupcakes and assemble them in such a way that it resembles a basket of little pots of violets
- Create fantastic bouquets out of cookies, without using any fondant
- Create a “chalkboard pot” to display your cookie flowers
You can have fun making a “garden-full” of different kinds of cookie flowers when you purchase this complete set because you will be able to make the following cookie flowers: Chocolate Sunflower, Almond Daisy, Violet pots, Coconut Peanut butter carnations, Black-eyed Susan, Poinsettias (2 versions), Spritz Daisy, Pink Coconut Peonies, Prim Roses, Hyacinths, Basic Daisy, Hyacinth Candy, Daffodils, and a Giant Cookie Tree….
And if you are a visual learner, you can watch the DVD! You can see 7 floral cookie bouquets come together from the very beginning, starting with preparing the container to making the fondant and cookie dough, all the way to the end when it comes time to make the ribbon leaves and assemble the bouquet.
Why should you order from me?…
Why should you order from me and not just go and find the information for “free” somewhere else?
Because I specialize in one thing –making floral cookie bouquets. It is my passion! I have spent years working on and perfecting my fondant recipes, cookie dough and techniques. Ever since I was a child, I have worked with frosting and confections, transforming them into yummy creations that resemble real flowers!
Don’t be fooled by other sites showing you how to do a bunch of unnecessary steps and the cookies end up falling off the sticks, anyway! I will show you how to not only easily create the cookie flowers on their “stems”, but how to create a cookie bouquet that “wows” for its taste, also!
For a limited time only…
So you don’t miss when the next floral cookie e-tutorial is released, why not consider signing up for the Blossomedge newsletter? It’ll keep you posted on all things new, here at Blossomedge! Just click on the bright pink box in the upper left hand corner of this page! Click here…