Blossomedge Cookie Curves Volume 1 – $19.95
My online store will be closed Sunday August 2nd thru Monday August 10th. All orders received during this time will begin being processed on August 11th. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Try the techniques in Cookie Curves and give your cookies a new, fun 3-dimensional shape!
What is a cookie-curve? Simply put, it is a cookie that has taken on the shape of the form it has been baked upon. Using the easy-to-follow and simple techniques found in this e-tutorial, you will be able to make the following cookie shapes…
An adorable umbrella cookie – along with different techniques for creating straight and curved handles, canopy patterns, and a beautiful way to box up these little cuties so that they are ready to give as a lovely gift!…
You will also find out how easy it is to create a “standing” butterfly cookie with arching wings…
The cutest-ever cookie bowl and spoon…
And finally, Palm Tree Cookies with fanned-out branches and little “coconuts” in the center!…
Along with the techniques for making each of these curved cookies shapes, you will receive:
- The Blossom Fondant recipe – this unique recipe results in a deliciously smooth, easy-to-make fondant that combines just two main ingredients, melted white chocolate and store bought, readymade frosting
- The Deep Velvet Fondant recipe– a delicious recipe for creating a deep, rich-colored fondant without adding any additional food coloring. This unique recipe enables you to make a deep orange, black, dark green and even brilliant red fondant without that nasty chemical taste that can result from adding high amounts of food coloring to deepen fondant colors.
- Curvie Cookie Dough recipe – the perfect cookie dough recipe for creating a yummy, firm-textured cookie dough, essential for making 3-dimensional CURVED cookies
- Tips for melting chocolate
- Tips for working with Blossom fondant
- Tips for easily rolling out cookie dough by reducing sticking issues with this one simple trick
- Tips for “richening” the shade of a deep-colored fondant
You will also receive access to:
- A special FAQ’s section that will address questions that may come up when working with the forms and shapes needed for making the curved cookies in this e-tutorial
- A “popular terms” page where I will define the words that you will see often when making cookie curves
- Helpful tips for baking with the forms and shapes
- How to add different styles of handles to your umbrella cookies
- How to beautifully and safely package your umbrella cookies
- Various decorating themes for the umbrella cookies
- How to prepare the arching butterfly cookie so that it can either “stand” on a plate or “fly above” a bouquet
- Ideas for filling the cookie bowls
- Sweet additions to the cookie spoons
- How to add “coconuts” to the palm tree cookies
- Ideas for serving the palm trees cookies, as well as creating a “sandy beach” effect for displaying the cookies
- PLUS many, many other helpful hints, suggestions, and ideas along the way!
**When ordering an e-tutorial, please add Joanie(at) Blossomedge.com to your address book so that the e-tutorial doesn’t end up in your spam file. If you have several mailboxes that you use, please check the mailbox that you have listed with Paypal when you are looking for the e-tutorial. It will arrive in that mailbox. If you haven’t received the e-tutorial within 48 hours from ordering, please contact me immediately at Joanie(at) Blossomedge.com
Back to the top of the page (click here)…